| "Your website SUX0RS! How do I get around?"
We tried to stay away from the conventional "Sidebar on the Left For Different Sections" format. You may or may not like it.
We think this format saves space and avoids clutter. However, if we see fit (meaning if you guys whine endlessly... in a classy manner, of course!), we may consider tooling it
to what you readers want. For now, though, please do give this a fair try. We like it.
The Top Bar
At the top, you'll notice that we have a top-bar, similar to what GameSpot (look carefully amidst the clutter) and GamerFeed employ for some of their sections.
You will see each of our sections:
Immediately to the right of our section icons you'll see a drop-down menu, followed by a "Go!" button. Use this to browse through individual sections by platform. Want to hit up some old school Sega Master System action? Select SMS from the drop-down menu and hit Go.
You'll be sent to the index page of the Sega Master system platform section. "Platform Sections" are just the whole site, filtered by platform. So, if you select a platform section, every other top-bar section you click on will lead you to all the information -- filtered down
so that only the platform's relevant information is shown. Say you
only want to see an archived list of all the Neo Geo games we've
Simply select NEOGEO from the drop-down menu and hit Go, then click on Archives and then the link for Reviews on that page, as shown so lovingly below:
- NEWS: Check out any recent gaming news or updates to our site.
- ARCHIVES: Want to see lists and lists of stuff? Here's where to go for lists of game reviews, game fimps, articles, images, videos, and even news / update posts...
- GAMES: The most recent games we've reviewed, and written first impressions on, are immediately available here.
- GEAR: The most recent gear we've tested out is available here.
- ARTICLES: The most recent articles we've written are available here.
- MEDIA: To see the latest images, videos and music we've uploaded, click here.
- ABOUT US: Well duh.
To see information for all platforms again, simply select "All" from the drop-down list -- or you can hit the "Return to Home" button on the rightmost side of the top-bar:
The envelope with the "e" on it? Take a wild guess, Einstein. (Yeah, it's to e-mail us.)
Article and Media Tabs
On each one of our documents -- be it an article, review, fimp, or gear test -- there are two tabs on the bottom: one for the document, and one for any media associated with the document. If you're reading the document, that tab is highlighted and the media tab is greyed out. If you're looking at media, vice versa.
Simple ain't it? To go from one to the other, you *gasp* click on the appropriate tab.